Refurbishing church building built in 1926
Pennsylvania church fire declared arson
A second fire broke out at a Pennsylvania church building that was destroyed by arson on Tuesday. A $5,000 dollar reward is being offered to help find the person who set the sanctuary on fire Tuesday.
- 2 fires break out at Pennsylvania church, arson investigators searching for clues
- Bethlehem Church fire declared arson
- Another Fire Breaks Out at Pennsylvania Church Already Torched by Arson
- Police seek public’s help in Bethlehem church arson investigation
- Fire that gutted church ruled arson; motive sought
- Another Fire Breaks Out at Church Burned by Arson Blaze
- Source: Bethlehem church hit by second arson
- Another Fire Breaks Out At Bethlehem Church That Was Hit By Arson
- Second fire breaks out in Bethlehem church damaged by arson
State police are investigating vandalism at a church in York County.
NY man planned to burn church down: prosecutors
Florida church statue vandalized again